About Twickenham World Rugby Museum & Stadium Tours
There is nowhere in England more important to rugby union than Twickenham Stadium. Home to England Rugby and the World Rugby Museum (WRM) – this is the ultimate experience for the rugby enthusiast.
About the Stadium Tour:
On a guided tour access some of the most exclusive parts of the Stadium. Take a seat in the England dressing room (refurbished Nov 2013), absorb the atmosphere in the royal box (refurbished 2015) and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Take a seat in the England Dressing Room
- Absorb the atmosphere from the best seats in the house in the Royal Box
- Visit the VIP areas
- Imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
About The Museum:
The World Rugby Museum gives a unique insight into this magnificent sport. People of all ages and nationalities can follow the history of the game from its origins in Rugby School to the present day. Discover why people love rugby, from the grassroots game to the elite sport, and get the stories behind some of the greatest players, matches and tries - with a little humour thrown in.
Twickenham Stadium is the fifth largest sports stadium in Europe and the largest rugby venue in the world.
What to see:
Highlights of the WRM include:
- Play Rugby Zone – Take up the challenge of this new interactive area by testing your skills including speed, strength and kicking prowess, to find out “What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?”.
- A glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup, the intricately beautifully engraved trophy made from 270 silver rupees for which England and Scotland have competed since 1879
- Film and video footage allowing you to re-live some of rugby’s most memorable moments.
- The world’s finest collection of rugby memorabilia – over 25,000 iconic objects dating back to the beginning of the game.
|Ticket Prices:||Museum & Tour: |
Adult (16-59): £20.00
Concession (Senior 60+ & Student with valid ID): £15.00
Child (5-15 years, Under 5 years free): £12.00
Family (2 adults & up to 3 children): £50.00
Child (Under 5s free): £6.00
|Telephone:||0208 892 8877|
|Recommended Time:||1 - 2 hours|
|Opening Times:||(Hours will differ during RWC 2015) |
Tuesday-Friday: 11am, 1pm and 3pm
Saturday: 10:30am, 12pm, 13:30pm, 3pm
Sunday: 12pm, 2pm
Monday: Closed except bank holidays
Monday- Closed except bank holiday
|Indoors / Outdoors:||Indoors, Outdoors|